Sunday 30 August 2020

It's official. I'm a genius.

I am not bragging, just stating a fact. It is a fact that I have discovered through a myriad of IQ tests on Facebook. These tests prove I am a genius.

First there was one that claimed “Only one in a thousand can find the short-tailed rat.” There was then a collage of around 100 rats, all but one with long tails. I found the short tail rat in less than a minute! Smart, eh?

Then there was a test that said “Only a genius can read this.” The paragraph that followed contained misspelled words, words with numbers instead of letters, and some words that were spelled backwards. I read the paragraph effortlessly! Mensa, here I come.


Most recently I took a vocabulary test where only someone with an IQ of 140-149 could correctly choose the definition of a word from multiple choices 18 times out of 20. I answered all 20 correctly! How about that for brilliance?

That’s it, I am a genius. I must be, as I proved it on all the Facebook tests. And they couldn't possibly be wrong. After all, Facebook is so reliable.

I doubt anyone reading this post could prove that your a genius from any of these tests. You would probably not do better then I. Don’t feel two bad, everyone can’t be a genius like what I be.


No comments: