Tuesday 27 May 2014

The truth is out..........

Isn't it strange the way that daughters can wheedle secrets out of their fathers? Remember my mentioning a while back that I'd taken to product endorsement to earn a little money to help me run my blog? Well, I've gone a little further than that and have done some male modelling. I normally hide my well-sculptured pectoral 6-pack and rippling biceps under a rather shapeless jumper in order not to attract attention to my finely chiselled physique. But hard times demand drastic actions and I soon got in deeper than I had intended. Read on...

They said "Get your shirt off for the Korean version of Men's Health" and "It won't be available in the UK". Such naivety and trust on my part: such duplicity on theirs. I understand now that the UK edition comes out soon so, as a pre-emptive measure, I thought I'd better get it out first to minimise the shock. Hence my paternal confession. You know, I really don't think the hassle has been worth the 2 kgs of Kimchi I got as my fee. Fermented garlicky cabbage anyone?

No comments: