Sunday 4 May 2014

Times are hard.................

Ever since I started this blog (on January 6th 2010 if you are asking) I have struggled to ensure that Musings from Higher Downgate and Elsewhere is brought to you free of the commercial distractions of the digital market place. I have turned my back on company sponsors, spurned the advances of product placers and refused to see any sense in Google Adsense. But times are hard here at the Higher Downgate Retirement Home for Confused Bloggers and I have been forced to introduce a series of commercial advertisements. If you enjoy this blog, please feel free to patronise the businesses and products which will feature off and on in the future. I will have tested them all and give them my personal endorsement. Mention my name when you order and a small fee will find its way into my meagre pension pot. Here's the first:


No comments: