Friday 6 January 2017

Seven-up


Gosh, doesn't time fly? I've been blogging for seven years now. Here's my very first post from 2010 written when we were having a week further west in Cornwall. Coincidentally, we are off to roughly the same area tomorrow for another week, hopefully walking the Coastal Footpath. I think I've pretty much kept to my original intent and I'll keep going for as long as I can muster the enthusiasm or until the spring of inspiration runs dry.

January 6th 2010. The first day of my entry into the blogosphere. Why a blog? Certainly not because I think I've got anything particularly erudite to say. Certainly not because I want to inflict my views upon the rest of the world, although I will probably have a rant about certain things every now and again. Why? Simply because I've wanted to keep a journal for a while and keeping a blog seems to be as good a way as any of doing this. How often will I make an entry? As often as makes sense and with no commitment to make an entry-a-day.

No comments: