Sunday 16 October 2011

Who are you?

I checked the statistics for this blog for the first time in a LONG time just now. And I'm amazed that it gets hits every day - admittedly not that many but not zero.
Take a look at where the hits have come from since I've been posting:
United States 348
United Kingdom 201
South Korea 18
Japan 16
Brazil 14
India 9
Spain 8
Germany 6
Venezuela 6
China 4

Who are you? Search-engine users looking for "Higher Downgate+nothing+drivel"? Long lost fans? Cyber-stalkers? I'm curious but not that curious that I want you all (?!) to tell me. Let me believe that it's a guilty secret that you indulge but tell no-one about. Like smoking or having five extra chocolate covered hobnobs or liking Tony Blair. Whoever you are, and wherever you are, I salute you.
There is, of course, an even bigger question. Why?

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Just checking to make sure you haven't gone off the deep end :)
Your pal Emilie in the USA