Wednesday 13 February 2013

Enough, no more............rein them in!

No doubt I'll return to the serious side of the present food chain scandal at some stage. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the bad puns and Photoshop skills on show.

*  Traces of zebras found in Tesco barcodes.
*  I wasn'’t sure what to put on my best Tesco beefburger but eventually decided on a fiver each way
*  I’ve tried Sainsbury’s and Tesco burgers and I have to say Tesco wins by a nose.
*  I think I had Tesco Horseburger last night by mistake. Never again. Had terrible night mares
*  I bet Tesco hate being saddled with this story. Their PR agency must be bridling too. They’ll just have to get the bit between their teeth.
*  The police are doing a door to door enquiries about these horse burgers. They will soon have covered the whole Neigh-bourhood.
*  Can’t believe that woman was sent to hospital after eating a horse meat burger…… Her condition is said to be stable
*  I expect this only relates to those mini-burgers you have as snacks. You know, the horse d’oeuvres.
*  Apparently Tesco now offer triple loyalty points for a takeaway burger and a full tank of petrol – They call it the “Only Fuels and Horses” deal
*  Reading the label on these Tesco burgers…. it turns out they’re fairly low in fat, but surprisingly high in Shergar.
*  Just got a batch of 200 Tesco beef burgers cheap, it only cost me a Pony
*  Despite the scandal Tesco say their burger sales remain stable
*  I’m not going to eat any more Tesco burgers…last time i had one they gave me the trots…
*  New kids food found in budget supermarket: My Lidl pony.
*  I’ve found it tough lately working on the Tesco meat counter…. I feel like I’m flogging a dead horse
*  I checked my Tesco Burgers in the fridge this morning…and They’re OffReply
*  I had a Findus lasagne last night. I’ve still got a bit between my teeth.
 


No comments: