* Voted for all benefit cuts against the disabled.
* Voted for all benefit cuts against the sick such as those receiving on going hospital treatment for illnesses such as cancers and MS..
* Voted for the removal of 3rd child benefit.
* Voted for the removal of benefits for the 16-21 age group.
* Voted for the bedroom tax which has hurt some of the poorest working families in Britain and especially those with young disabled children.
* Voted for the mass removal of disability vehicles.
* Voted for NHS pay freezes.
* Voted against energy caps to help the poor who were being forced into fuel poverty.
* Voted against building 100,000 affordable homes for low income workers.
* Voted against curbing payday lenders who exploite the most vulnerable.
* Voted against implementing a series of proposals intended to reduce tax avoidance and evasion by huge corporations to help better fund the NHS.
* Voted against creating more jobs for young people funded by bank bonuses and fines.
* Would vote to reintroduce fox hunting, a so called sport which she says she is very fond of.