Tuesday 17 June 2014

All the fun of the Village Fair.............

Well, sort of. A few eclectic images from a really good community celebration of not just the fact that our Post Office has been here for 175 years but also just being together. Well done to all who contributed to the organisation of it. Proper job!
No Post Office event can pass without the presence of Postman Pat.
It was also the Queen's official birthday on the same day so I thought I'd pose as a tribute. Happy birthday, your maj.
Highlights of the day were performances by the Shindig Clog Dancers from St Just, down west. Amazingly energetic and fun.
I said the 5:2 diet would do them no good.
Hardly a cloud in the sky.
We are lucky in having a dedicated band of flower arrangers in the church. They excelled themselves for this event with the theme of 'Colours of the Rainbow'.
People enjoying themselves in the late evening sun.
I don't know what they were laughing at but I bet it was something risqué.
And then it was off for a chukka with my mates Wills and Harry. Pukka!

No comments: