Wednesday 28 August 2013

Must have, gotta have

Sometimes I'm a sucker for advertising and an ad I saw on TV last night hits the spot for me. Frizz-Ease from John Frieda. Here are the five reasons I love it and why, if I had hair worth looking after, I'd be rushing to buy a palette-load.

*  I just love the fact that Lightweight frizz solution will fight my frizz without weighing my hair down, leaving it light and manageable no matter whether I style straight, wavy, or curly.
*  I just love its Shake-to-activate dual formula, which is part lightweight serum and part smoothing elixir.
*  I just love the way it fights my frizz from the outside while hydrating my hair from the inside, leaving my hair frizz-free.
*  I just love the way the lightweight, non-greasy solution spreads easily throughout my hair to give even coverage and flawless frizz control.
*  I just love the way it leaves my hair manageable and makes it so much easier to achieve my desired style.

No comments: